Barron Half Day Rafting - ON SALE!
Prices from $89 AUD
The Barron River is located ten minutes from the centre of Cairns. With half day white water rafting perfectly suited for first time adventurers or those who want to cram more into their Cairns Holiday. A little bit tamer than the Tully it is perfect for mixed groups or families. Usually $108.
BOOK BY 20/03/17 FOR TRAVEL ANYTIME
- 2 hours White Water Rafting
- Guaranteed water levels all year round
- All tuition provide, no experience necessary
- Return transfers
- Departs Cairns Daily 2.15pm
- Returns approximately 6.00pm
|Half Day Rafting - Cairns
||USUALLY $108 includes rafting and return transfers to/from Cairns Accommodation
|Half Day Rafting - Port Douglas
||USUALLY $128 includes rafting and return transfers to/from Port Douglas Accommodation
Additional Costs:$30 pay on board rafting levy applies to all passengers.This covers insurance, water release and national park fees. Minimum age 13 years, sorry no child rates.
PLEASE NOTE: This special is valid for travel ANYTIME, but MUST be booked before 20/03/17.
View my Shopping Cart
The Barron River half day tour is a fantastic introduction to White Water Rafting. It's fun, exciting and exhilarating for all the family. Let our guides entertain you on this spectacular river!
Half day rafting with Foaming Fury - Departs daily Only 20 minutes from Cairns & Northern Beaches & just 40 minutes from Port Douglas Offering guaranteed water levels year round; no experience is necessary to raft these rapids.
Prepare for your trip:
- Bring your ticket and POB levy (payment cash or credit card)
- Wear swimming costume under your clothes
- Bring a large towel
- Bring enough money for souvenirs and snacks
- Leave all jewelery and valuables at your accommodation
- Bring a change of clothes
- Bring water resistant sunscreen
- Bring $5 for shoe hire OR bring Secure Footwear - lace up shoes or reef sandals that will get wet (we realise that you are on holiday and might not want your shoes wet)
Liability Release Form: Every participant must sign a Liability Release Form prior to commencing rafting and some packages.
Passengers under the age of 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign on their behalf. Minimum age of 12 years old.
Please note that some medical conditions, disabilities and impairments may exclude participants from rafting for safety reasons, e.g. pregnancy and serious vision impairments. Passengers should disclose any medical condition, disabilities and impairments at time of booking.
Pay on Board Levy:
Pay on board raft levy is a non commissionable component of our retail price which we require to be paid direct.