Prices from $90 AUD
Parasailing has to be one of the best ways to see Cairns and waterways. As you are lifted high above the sheltered waters of Trinity Inlet you'll get a breathtaking birds eye view of Cairns Esplanade, Cairns City and the surrounding rainforest covered mountains.
- Fully qualified staff will stow your belongings on the boat and securely fit your life jacket and parasailing harness.
- A short parasailing briefing or lesson is provided and then you are ready for the flight of your life.
- You will need to bring: a change of clothes, sunscreen, a towel, sunglasses, and of course, your sense of adventure.
- Friends and Family can come along at a cost of $20, as long as seats are available.
- Courtesy pick up in Cairns.
||Parasail over Cairns harbour
||Jetski, Parasail, Tube ride - 2 hours duration
Tandem prices are for 2 people. Sorry, no child rates. Maximum weight of 160kg applies for single or tandem.
View my Shopping Cart
This activity is available 4 timeslots each day
9am , 11am , 1pm & 3pm
Experience the thrill as you are gently and safely lifted off the deck of the purpose-built parasailing boat, to a height of 90 metres (300 feet). In the distance you can see Double Island and Palm Cove, with its stunning beach and blue water. On a clear day you can see Green Island and the Great Barrier Reef on the horizon.
Underneath you, flying fish race through the waters of Trinity Inlet and you might even be lucky enough to see dolphins, turtles or even the rare native dugongs, all enjoying the calm waters of the Trinity Inlet.
Parasailing is for everyone. We have taken adventure lovers, families and even an 83-year-old on a Cairns parasailing experience. You can fly solo or tandem, take a dip or stay dry, it's up to you.