Cape Trib/Daintree, Mossman Gorge & Port Douglas
Prices from $115 AUD
This great value day tour of Cape Tribulation and the Daintree includes all the highlights, such as Mossman Gorge, Cape Trib Beach and a Crocodile/Wildlife Cruise, and leaves out the expensive extras like Wildlife Parks and a sit down lunch (although these can be added as options).
- Cape Tribulation
- Daintree Rainforest
- Port Douglas
- Mossman Gorge
- Croc/Wildlife Cruise
|Cape Tribulation/Daintree, Mossman Gorge & Port Douglas
||Cape Tribulation, Daintree, Mossman Gorge, Port Douglas, Croc/Wildlife Cruise
|+ lunch/Wildlife Habitat upgrade
||upgrade your tour to include lunch and a guided visit to the Wildlife Habitat (please note the visit to Wildlife Habitat replaces free time in Port Douglas)
||add lunch to your day
|+ Wildlife Habitat
||add a guided visit to the Wildlife Habitat (please note the visit to Wildlife Habitat replaces free time in Port Douglas)
PLEASE NOTE: Child = 3 - 11 years. Infant = 0 - 3 years. Sorry, no family fares available.
View my Shopping Cart
Cape Tribulation is located in the heart of the Daintree National Park World Heritage Area, which contains the oldest continually surviving tropical rainforests in the world. Estimated to be over 100 million years old, the Wet Tropics area is home to around 50% of Australia's plant and animal species with many species found nowhere else in the world.
The drive between Cairns and Cape Tribulation weaves its way past beautiful white sandy beaches and some of the most picturesque scenery in Australia.This great value Cape Tribulation tour includes the highlights
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Professional, friendly naturalist tour guide
- Guided walk through Mossman Gorge National Park
- 1 hour famous Daintree River Crocodile / Wildlife Cruise
- Free time in Port Douglas
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Breathtaking views of North Queensland & scenic lookouts
- World Heritage Daintree National Park
- After being picked up from your accommodation, we will travel by air-conditioned vehicles via one of the most renowned scenic coastal roads in Australia, the World Heritage Listed Captain Cook Highway.
- 8.30am-9.15am: Port Douglas - Take in the spectacular scenic coastal drive north of Cairns, before you enjoy free time in Port Douglas to soak up the village atmosphere along with a brief tour of 4 mile beach.
- 10.00am-11.00am: Mossman Gorge National Park - Enjoy a guided rainforest walk and see the crystal clear waters of the Mossman River cascade over spectacular boulder formations amongst the lush rainforest. National Park entrance fee included in tour price.
- 12.30pm - 1.15pm: Lunch Time - You can bring your own lunch, or purchase your lunch at the Cape Tribulation Beach House.
- 1.15pm-1.45pm: Cape Tribulation Beach - Kick back and relax under the fringing rainforest of the Daintree where the "Rainforest meets the Reef"! Enjoy a walk or a swim (seasonal), at this beautiful historic beach location.
- 3.00pm - 4.00pm: Daintree River Wildlife Cruise - Our journey continues to the majestic Daintree River for a 1 hour Wildlife and Crocodile exploration. This is a rare location to see wildlife at play in their native habitat.