Prices from $159 AUD
Our spectacular site in Cairns is a very special place, featuring the worlds first purpose built tower for Bungy Jumping and the only bungy operation on the planet that offers 16 different jump styles from traditional swan dives to riding off the roof on a BMX Bike – so in Cairns - once is never enough.
- Only Bungy in Australia
- Purpose built Bungy Tower
- Highest viewing platform in Cairns
- Unlimited Jump option's
||includes bungy jump, t'shirt, certificate
||Bungy Jump and Minjin Swing
||3 x Bungy Jumps, Full Body Roof Harness Jump & BMX Jump
||includes Minjin Swing, photos and GoPro footage
|Biggest Day Out - Unlimited Bungy
||Unlimited Bungy, Minjin Swing, Lunch, T'shirt, Photos and certificates
|A Ticket to Fall Bungy & Skydive Package
|bungy jump and 14,000 foot skydive (plus $45 in levies, payable on the days of travel)
Additional Costs: $10 insurance levy applies to all bookings.
View my Shopping Cart
Whether you are a first time jumper and happy with just getting off the edge or a seasoned thrill seeker, our unique jump menu will take you up to, and right outside of your comfort zone.
Nothing like a little adrenaline hit to remind you that yep, I’m still alive!
Our tower has been constructed 20 minutes north of Cairns in the middle of the rainforest. Featuring a pond below for water touches, waterfalls and Australian wildlife such as snakes, goannas and native birds.
From the top you can see out over the Northern Beaches and out to the Great Barrier Reef, so when you’re on the edge ready to jump suck in the view as it looks quite different on the rebound.
Built deep in World Heritage Rainforest in 1990, this site has thrilled over 500,000 people from all walks of life, from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Miss Universe to Slash from Gun’s and Roses we have seen them all.
Offering a range of activities and experiences for all, this Tourism Award Winning site is a must see, must do Cairns experience.
So whether you’re into live music on a Sunday, Swinging through the rainforest canopy, checking out the view from the top of the tower or free falling from above – you have no excuse not to give your nerves a little wake up!
How it works and safety isues
The Bungy Cord is simple in form but complex in design. It is made from hundreds of strands of latex rubber.
- The minimum age for bungy is 10 years and a min weight of 35 kgs.
- The Minjin swing has no minimum age, just a min weight of 35 kgs (to fit the harness).
- We manufacture the cords ourselves at each of our sites.
- The latex rubber is the same stuff that holds your underpants up!
- The cord stretches up to 4 times it’s own length so if you want to free fall 40m then the Bungy cord will be close to 10 meters in length unstretched
- There are 4 different diameter cords depending on how heavy you are. Every person that Bungy Jumps is weighed and then we put them on a particular cord. This enables people of different weights to jump from the tower and allow them to either just miss or touch the water below. The Jump Masters also lift or lower the Bungy cord to set it exactly to the weight of the jumper. This allows them to judge the distance between the ground and the person down to 50cm – which is pretty impressive – when you think about leaping off a 70 meter structure?
- We retire all cord after 500 jumps, they can do over 2000
- We have just developed a new form of Bungy Cord for jumping long distances – up to a 1 km stretch. This technique is kept secret and is the equivalent to Colonel Sanders 11 secret herbs and spices!!
- Original pieces of Bungy Cord are available from our sites as souvenirs