Package - Barron Rafting & Bungy
Prices from $251 AUD
We've packaged together an exciting 50 metre bungy jump with 2 hours white water rafting on the spectacular Barron River ... it's frantic .. but well worth it.
- Bungy from 50m
- Half Day Rafting
- SAVE $16
- 1 or more days.
|Barron & Bungy Frantic Package
|Half Day Rafting & A Bungy Jump - includes all transfers and a free T'shirt
Additional Costs: $30 pay on board levy applies to the rafting and $10 insurance levy applies to the bungy. Minimum age 13 years old.
View my Shopping Cart
Whether you are a first time jumper and happy with just getting off the edge or a seasoned thrill seeker, our unique jump menu will take you up to, and right outside of your comfort zone.
Nothing like a little adrenaline hit to remind you that yep, I’m still alive!
Our tower has been constructed 20 minutes north of Cairns in the middle of the rainforest. Featuring a pond below for water touches, waterfalls and Australian wildlife such as snakes, goannas and native birds.
From the top you can see out over the Northern Beaches and out to the Great Barrier Reef, so when you’re on the edge ready to jump suck in the view as it looks quite different on the rebound.
Barron River White Water Rafting
The Barron River is perfect for anyone who has never tried White Water Rafting or those looking for an afternoon of fun and excitement. Your guide will take you on an eco-adventure through the Barron Gorge national park aboard your 8 person inflatable raft, tackling grade 2 and 3 rapids including the infamous Rooster Tail where an action photo will be taken. Plus you'll get the chance to try raft surfing (dependent on water levels) and to cool off with a swim in Lake Placid.
Due to controlled release water the Barron River has guaranteed river levels all year long.
- This package can be completed in the one day, with Bungy Jumping in the morning followed by White Water rafting in the afternoon, however you are free to spread it out over as many as 14 days if you prefer.
- All coach transfers are included in the package price.
- Not suitable for anyone who's pregnant.
- You must be over 13 years of age.
- Lunch is not included, however it is available at the Bungy site or alternatively you will have some free time between tours at your accommodation.