Daintree Rainforest - ex Port Douglas
Prices from $170 AUD
This full day Daintree Rainforest Tour allow guests to explore the different habitats that merge to create and sustain the unique tropical rainforest environment. Our experienced guides invite you to discover the unique flora and wildlife of the Daintree and Cape Tribulation rainforests.
- Wildlife River Cruise
- 2 Course BBQ lunch
- Guided Bushwalks
|Full Day Daintree Rainforest Tour
||EX PORT DOUGLAS Full Day Daintree Rainforest Tour includes river cruise, lunch, bushwalks and canoeing
View my Shopping Cart
Our experienced guides invite you to discover the unique flora and wildlife of the Daintree Rainforest's wet tropic coastal lowlands and unveil the mysteries of its evolution and survival over millions of years.
Join us for a unique day that balances fun, activity and relaxation together with our in-depth knowledge of leading guided tours into the Daintree Rainforest for the past 25 years.
This tour includes:
- Daintree River crossing by cable ferry
- Alexandra Lookout walk for panoramic coastal views
- Wildlife River Cruise - Go deep into the heart of the Daintree onboard the only boat authorised to operate in the sensitive Cooper Inlet, home of the saltwater crocodile
- Delicious two-course BBQ lunch including seasonal tropical fruit
- Rainforest fringed secluded beach
- Canoeing among the secluded waters of a forest stream where butterflies, turtles and colourful native birds nest. Optional, included in price
- Swimming at a secluded natural Rainforest waterhole
- Walks in the rainforest amid the ancient flora and unique wildlife. Our informative guides will interpret the complex biodiversity of the Daintree Tropical Rainforest environment.
- Trek on protective boardwalks in the most interesting sites of the National Park