Daintree Adventure Day Tour
Prices from $169 AUD
Cape Tribulation is located in the heart of the Daintree National Park World Heritage Area which contains the oldest continually surviving tropical rainforests in the world. Estimated to be over 100 million years old, the Wet Tropics area is home to around 50% of Australia's plant and animal species with many species found nowhere else in the world.
The drive between Cairns and Cape Tribulation weaves its way past beautiful white sandy beaches and some of the most picturesque scenery in Australia.
- Cape Tribulation
- Daintree Rainforest
- Wildlife Habitat
- Mossman Gorge
- Croc/Wildlife Cruise
|Daintree Adventure Day Tour
||Cape Tribulation, Daintree, Mossman Gorge, Wildlife Habitat, Croc/Wildlife Cruise, Lunch
PLEASE NOTE: Child = 4 - 12 years. Infant = 0 - 3 years. Sorry, no family fares available.
View my Shopping Cart
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Professional, friendly naturalist tour guide
- Guided walk through Mossman Gorge National Park
- 1 hour famous Daintree River Crocodile / Wildlife Cruise
- Delicious chef prepared lunch at Cape Tribulation Beach House
- Wildlife Habitat tour
- Breathtaking views of North Queensland & scenic lookouts
- World Heritage Daintree National Park
- After being picked up from your accommodation, we will travel by air-conditioned vehicles via one of the most renowned scenic coastal roads in Australia, the World Heritage Listed Captain Cook Highway.
- 8.30am-9.30am: Wildlife Habitat - We visit the award winning Wildlife Habitat where you will venture through purpose built native habitats of some of Australia's rare, endangered and beautiful native animals.
- 10.00am-11.00am: Mossman Gorge National Park - Enjoy a guided rainforest walk and see the crystal clear waters of the Mossman River cascade over spectacular boulder formations amongst the lush rainforest. National Park entrance fee included in tour price.
- 12.30pm - 1.15pm: Lunch Time - Only metres from Cape Tribulation Beach you will be treated to a Chef prepared lunch. Indulge in a set menu choice of local barramundi (fish), steak or a vegetarian option all served with a fresh garden salad & chips, daily baked bread finished off with a tropical fruit platter to share at your table.
- 1.15pm-1.45pm: Cape Tribulation Beach - Kick back and relax under the fringing rainforest of the Daintree where the "Rainforest meets the Reef"! Enjoy a walk or a swim (seasonal), at this beautiful historic beach location.
- 3.00pm - 4.00pm: Daintree River Wildlife Cruise - Our journey continues to the majestic Daintree River for a 1 hour Wildlife and Crocodile exploration. This is a rare location to see wildlife at play in their native habitat.