Package - Barron Rafting & Kuranda Skyrail/Train
Prices from $219 AUD
You'll get to see the specatcular Barron Gorge, Barron River and Barron Falls from all angles with this package. Including the Kuranda Scenic Railway, the Kuranda Skyrail Cablecar and white water rafting on the Barron.
- Kuranda Skyrail
- Kuranda Scenic Train
- Kuranda Village
- Half Day Rafting
- SAVE $5
- 1 or more days.
|Barron Rafting & Kuranda Skyrail/Train
||Half Day Rafting & Kuranda Skyrail/Train includes all transfers
Additional Costs: $30 pay on board levy applies to the rafting. Minimum age 13 years old.
View my Shopping Cart
- 7.30am to 8.00am - pickup from your accommodation (approx)
- 8.30am Train to Kuranda - arrive 10am
- 1 3/4 hours free time in Kuranda (ample time for lunch)
- 12.45pm - Skyrail to Cairns
- 2.25pm - Pickup for Rafting from Skyrail
- 5.30pm to 6.00pm - Return to your Accommodation
YOU HAVE TOWEL AND SWIM WEAR WITH YOUAS YOU WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO YOUR HOTEL INBETWEEN activities
Kuranda Skyrail & Scenic Train
The Skyrail and Kuranda scenic train are the two ways to visit this little rainforest village. The day is not so much about Kuranda itself – it is more about the journey there and back ie the train and the skyrail which run either side of the pretty rainforest covered gorge. The Skyrail provides spectacular views over the canopy of the rainforest on its 45 min journey. There are 2 stops on the way – an info centre and a boardwalk, so we allow 90 mins to do the whole journey including the 2 stops. The Kuranda scenic train also takes about 90 mins and makes a stop at the stunning Kuranda Falls where everyone gets off and takes photos.
Barron River White Water Rafting
The Barron River half day tour is a fantastic introduction to White Water Rafting. It's fun, exciting and exhilarating for all the family. Let our guides entertain you on this spectacular river!
Half day rafting with Foaming Fury - Departs daily Only 20 minutes from Cairns & Northern Beaches & just 40 minutes from Port Douglas Offering guaranteed water levels year round; no experience is necessary to raft these rapids.
Due to controlled release water the Barron River has guaranteed river levels all year long.
- This package can be completed in the one day, with the Kuranda Skyrail/Scenic Train in the morning followed by White Water rafting in the afternoon, however you are free to spread it out over as many as 14 days if you prefer.
- All coach transfers are included in the package price.
- Not suitable for anyone who's pregnant.
- You must be over 13 years of age.
- Lunch is not included, however it is available at Kuranda or alternatively you will have some free time between tours at your accommodation.