Two of our more popular tour packaged together to save you money!
Save up to $32 with these great package options. Enjoy a full day snorkelling or diving the outer great barrier reef, then enjoy a full day tour to Cape Tribulation and the Daintree, including Mossman Gorge and a crocodile/wildlife cruise on the Daintree River.
Day 1 - Outer Reef Cruise
We have 12 exclusive moorings at six reef locations. Locations are chosen each day based on weather conditions and water clarity so as to ensure the best experience for all activities.
Generally we travel to one of our two outer reef locations in the morning (Norman Reef or Saxon Reef) then make our way to North Hastings Reef in the afternoon to conduct Helicopter Flights and our Semi-Submersible tour.
- Five hours of snorkelling or diving at two outer Great Barrier Reef locations.
- FREE guided snorkelling tours.
- FREE scuba diving lesson so you can try it first.
- State of the art snorkel and dive equipment and flotation devices.
- Live musical entertainment.
- Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch including prawns, fish, steak, sausages, vegetarian, tropical salads and pastas.
- Exclusive, protected, sheltered reef locations.
- 8.20am to 4.30pm
- Great Helicopter options
We have selected our outer reef locations for their variety and bottom contours, so to provide the best experience for both beginners, experienced snorkelers and children of all ages.
Our staff keep a constant watch over the snorkelling sites making sure all passengers can enjoy the amazing wildlife in perfect safety. Our snorkel supervisors are all experienced Divemasters and provide in-depth briefings on safety procedures and site orientation, so you know where to find all the 'cool stuff'.
For the beginners we offer one-on-one tuition on gear use and snorkelling techniques, a selection of buoyancy aids (foam noodles, life jackets and wetsuits) and FREE snorkel guides are available all day long to guide you through the natural maze of beautiful coral and fishes.
Introductory Scuba Diving
Try scuba diving without any previous training or experience! That’s right, if you have never dived before, and have always wished to experience firsthand the beauty of the underwater world you can arrange an Introductory dive with one of our friendly and professional Instructors.
Through the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program you will be taught all the basic skills required to dive down up to 12 metres while accompanied by one of our experienced Instructors. Even people with no swimming ability can enjoy the thrill of diving the Great Barrier Reef in perfect safety.
Certified Scuba Diving
We travel to 2 of our 12 exclusive outer reef dive locations every day. With over 5 hours at the reef, there's plenty of time between dives for snorkelling and relaxation. Our certified divers can enjoy up to 3 dives per day, either guided with one of our professional Divemasters or with your own dive buddy or one we can provide for you.
Our experienced, environmentally conscious Divemasters know all the best areas at our sites, and know how to find and interact with all the amazing marine life.
Enjoy the spectacular coral formations without getting wet on our semi-submersible tour with commentary provided. It's a $10 option that can be purchased on board. This option is usually only available at the outer reef pontoons. (Weather Permitting)
Day 2 - Cape Tribulation & the Daintree
Cape Tribulation is located in the heart of the Daintree National Park World Heritage Area which contains the oldest continually surviving tropical rainforests in the world. Estimated to be over 100 million years old, the Wet Tropics area is home to around 50% of Australia's plant and animal species with many species found nowhere else in the world.
The drive between Cairns and Cape Tribulation weaves its way past beautiful white sandy beaches and some of the most picturesque scenery in Australia.This great value Cape Tribulation tour includes the highlights
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Professional, friendly naturalist tour guide
- Guided walk through Mossman Gorge National Park
- 1 hour famous Daintree River Crocodile / Wildlife Cruise
- Wildlife Habitat Wildlife park or free time in Port Douglas (depending on option selected)
- Lunch (depending on option selected)
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Breathtaking views of North Queensland & scenic lookouts
- World Heritage Daintree National Park
- After being picked up from your accommodation, we will travel by air-conditioned vehicles via one of the most renowned scenic coastal roads in Australia, the World Heritage Listed Captain Cook Highway.
- 8.30am-9.15am: Port Douglas - Take in the spectacular scenic coastal drive north of Cairns, before you enjoy free time in Port Douglas to soak up the village atmosphere along with a brief tour of 4 mile beach. (depending on option selected)
- 8.30am-9.30am: Wildlife Habitat - We visit the award winning Wildlife Habitat where you will venture through purpose built native habitats of some of Australia's rare, endangered and beautiful native animals. (depending on option selected)
- 10.00am-11.00am: Mossman Gorge National Park - Enjoy a guided rainforest walk and see the crystal clear waters of the Mossman River cascade over spectacular boulder formations amongst the lush rainforest. National Park entrance fee included in tour price.
- 12.30pm - 1.15pm: Lunch Time - Enjoy a chef prepared lunch. Choose from a set menu of either steak, barramundi or vegetarian. (depending on option selected). If your chosen package doesn't include lunch you're free to bring along your own or purchase your lunch at the Cape Tribulation Beach House.
- 1.15pm-1.45pm: Cape Tribulation Beach - Kick back and relax under the fringing rainforest of the Daintree where the "Rainforest meets the Reef"! Enjoy a walk or a swim (seasonal), at this beautiful historic beach location.
- 3.00pm - 4.00pm: Daintree River Wildlife Cruise - Our journey continues to the majestic Daintree River for a 1 hour Wildlife and Crocodile exploration. This is a rare location to see wildlife at play in their native habitat.