Prices from $69 AUD
The locals have been doing this for years, now it's your turn. Grab one of our purpose built, high quality tubes and hit the river. The Mulgrave river is located approximately 40 minutes south of Cairns.
- Half day - approx 2 hours of tubing!
- Float on professional high quality twin chamber tubes
- Relax in beautiful scenery
- Drift through small fun rapids!
- Safe water activity!
- Free Morning Tea bring extra snacks to eat while you drift (Cooler box provided – No alcohol)
- Free Transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches
- Minimum age 5 years
|Half Day River Tubing
||Half Day River Tubing & transfers
Additional Costs:$15 per person insurance levy applies to all bookings. Children = 5 - 11 years old.
View my Shopping Cart
The Mulgrave River is located approximately 40 minutes south of Cairns. It's safe for all the family, yet fun for everyone. There are some small rapids but nothing to be afraid of. This tour is possible for even a 5 year old. There are a minimum of 2 fully certified and qualified guides on the water with you at all times.
Prepare for your tubing trip
- Wear swimming costume under your clothes
- Bring a towel
- Bring enough money for souvenirs and snacks
- Leave all jewellery and valuables at your accommodation
- Bring water resistant sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bring $5.00 for shoe hire if needed